St. Petersburg Criminal Defense Lawyers
No matter what your situation may be, the attorneys at Battaglia, Ross, Dicus & McQuaid, P.A. understand that it is an extremely difficult time, and we’re here to help you see it through. Our experienced team of criminal defense lawyers has handled a number of criminal cases in the St. Petersburg and Tampa Bay areas, ranging from DUI, assault and battery, to weapon offenses, murder and manslaughter, internet crimes and more.
From the time of the arrest, the prosecutor, armed with all the state’s resources, starts preparing a criminal case against you. One of the first steps we take is to speak to the prosecutor on your behalf. We’ll provide the prosecutor with your side, details and witnesses that may lead to lesser charges or even possibly no prosecution.
The criminal defense lawyers at Battaglia, Ross, Dicus & McQuaid, P.A. can help you in many ways. You have options that our attorneys will fully investigate for you. These options include:
- Pre-filing action an affect the prosecutor’s decision to file formal charges, lessen offenses or decline to prosecute:
- Diversion programs that postpone your prosecution. If eligible, the judge may dismiss the criminal charges when you are able to complete all the specified conditions;
- Plea Bargains negotiated by your attorney with the prosecutor on your behalf to avoid a formal trial, avoid losing your job, and avoid convictions;
- Withholding Adjudication avoids a formal criminal conviction on your record;
- Pleas in Absentia allow the case to be settled without a trial or even your appearance in court;
- Treatment programs may be prescribed in lieu of jail time;
- Sealing of Criminal Records seals all information about your case, keeping it inaccessible to members of the public or potential employers.
Don’t Be Afraid To Ask For Help. Ask for St. Petersburg’s most experienced criminal law attorneys at BRDM by calling 727-381-2300.
Your Future Is Our Mission
At BRDM, our mission is to help clients get control of their future: legally, financially and emotionally. Our ultimate goal is to win acquittals where possible and secure options when convictions seem inevitable.
A Wealth Of Experience Handling All Facets Of Criminal Law:
- Assault & Battery
- Domestic Violence
- Vehicular Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Weapon Offenses
- Murder & Manslaughter
- Child Abuse
- Internet Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Sealing & Expunging Records
- Drunk Driving/DUI Defense