– These include car accidents
, commercial vehicle and truck accidents
, motorcycle accidents
, SUV rollovers and school bus accidents. We represent auto accident clients on a contingency basis. Pay no upfront fees and no attorney fees at all unless we win your case. If someone else’s negligence was responsible, we will pursue compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering and property damage
Drunk Driving Accidents
– Florida Law allows drunk driving accident victims
and their families to pursue punitive damages against the drunk driver. In some situations, the victim and their families may be able to file a claim against the person or establishments who served the alcohol to the drunk driver. If you or someone close to you has been injured by a drunk driver, we are here to protect your rights.
Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
– The Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater area has been regarded as one of the most dangerous in the nation for pedestrians and bicyclists, with 874 pedestrian deaths in 2012-2013. If you or a loved one was injured on the road, contact our offices immediately to discuss your options.
– Improperly trained boat operator, failure to use boating safety equipment, overloaded boats, speeding and reckless driving, boating while intoxicated, defective boats or boat components are all potential hazards we face enjoying the water of Tampa Bay.
– If your construction site injury was caused by a negligent third party (not your employer), you may be able to pursue a personal injury case in addition to your worker’s compensation benefits. Third-party claims, including negligence on the part of a contractor or subcontractor resulting in an accident, an injury caused by a careless driver while you were driving for work-related reasons and injuries caused by faulty construction equipment.
– We can help you pursue compensation for your medical bills, wage loss, pain and suffering and other hardships you have suffered due to a dog bite attack
or animal injury.
– These often involve state, federal and sometimes international law. The most common causes of aircraft crashes include equipment malfunction and pilot error. These crashes are almost uniformly catastrophic.
– Medical negligence causes thousands of preventable deaths each year. Whether your injury was caused by a doctor error, a nurse mistake, or a hospital’s failure to meet proper standards of care, we can help. This includes birth injuries.
– When a person is assaulted on a commercial property, the criminal is obviously to blame for the crime. However, under Florida Law, the business owner or landlord may be liable for the victim’s damages for negligently maintaining their premises or failing to take appropriate measures to prevent foreseeable criminal activity.
Slip & Fall Accidents
– Slip-and-fall accidents
can lead to serious injuries. Our lawyers will work to ensure that you obtain the maximum amount of compensation available for your injury. We are dedicated to helping our clients and holding negligent property owners accountable.
– Manufacturers cannot sell products that pose dangers to customers. If they do, they may be liable for damages when their products cause harm. This includes automobiles, manufacturing machinery, power tools, household appliances, children’s toys, cribs and car seats; prescription drugs, construction equipment and food products.
– Some of these are readily apparent and require immediate medical attention. Other brain injuries that are more difficult to detect can still lead to a lifetime of problems. If you suffer from intense headaches, memory loss, irritability and difficulty concentrating from concussions or other injuries, contact us today.
– We consider the full range of consequences the injury will have on our client. We consult with leading experts in medicine, economics and other fields who help us evaluate and assess damages.
Head, Neck, Back & Spinal Cord Injuries, including Paraplegia & Quadriplegia
– Traumatic injury that results in these injuries takes a heavy physical and emotional toll. Outside Ongoing medical expenses can be astronomical and a lifetime of future medical care is needed.
– Whether your family member was involved in a fatal car accident, a motorcycle wreck, or died as a result of medical malpractice, we will thoroughly investigate your case. We will bring in experts, when necessary, to determine what really happened and get justice. While no amount of money can ever truly compensate you for the loss of someone you love, financial compensation is the only remedy the law allows.